CLASSIC BOXING RING, built Made in the USA STRONG!
Since there are a few small companies offering the cheaply built boxing rings, made from lesser quality steel, we have decided to offer an Economy version of our world famous PROLAST® Classic Boxing Ring. While our PROLAST Boxing Ring is the “Rolls Royce” of boxing rings, we understand that not everyone has the budget, or the need to buy the world’s strongest ring. Many of the smaller ring builders use a cheap, thin walled, rectangular steel frame, so they can sell their rings at a cheap price. Of course, most of the time, the customers regret their purchase of these poorly made products.
In order to offer the same great PROLAST® PRODUCT to those on a budget, we have designed a ring that is superior, in every way to those poorly built rings, and have built a ring that is MUCH STRONGER, and still cheaper than our top of the line
The outstanding feature of our PROLAST Classic Boxing Ring is that we built it using a super strong Grade of steel, and not the cheaper quality of steel that others use. This PROLAST Classic Boxing Ring will bolt together as opposed to our Competition Boxing Rings that use the drop and lock system, but we disinged ours to be esier and faster to sit up, and to be much stronger. So. CLASSIC RING is still MUCH STRONGER and MUCH BETTER than the Competition Rings, made by the small ring builders. Don’t regret your purchase, buy in confidence from PRO Fight Shop!
The PROLAST® Classic Boxing Ring can be used in any professional gym, commercial gym, or commercial shoots.
These rings are built for use with 2×10 or 2×12 boards and have our own professional style of board suppression/silencers that are superior to all others. The wood flooring is NOT included. You will purchase that locally, to save on your shipping costs.
The PROLAST® CLASSIC Boxing Ring is very easy to assemble.
Here’s what’s included in our PROLAST® Classic Ring Package:
- 4 heavy duty corner poles
- 8 side rails
- short support poles
- support poles for cross members
- structural steel cross members for superior strength
- board suppression / silencer units
- 2 stairways – self standing with steel frame
- under support cables and turnbuckles
- competition approved ring padding
- highest quality canvas mat cover – choose from red / blue / black
- 1 set of tie on aprons – black
- 4 vinyl covered competition ring ropes
- 16 competition style adjustable turnbuckles
- 16 padded turnbuckle sleeves
- 1 set of corner pads – red / blue / white
- 1 set of 8 – nylon rope spacers
- all nuts and bolts
- easy assembly instruction manual
Contact our office for more details, with any questions, or to place your order. Our office hours are 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday through Sunday. We are on Pacific Standard Time.
TELEPHONE: (323) 460-4600